INFO: The watchtower of Montedinove was thought to have been built in the early 1600's after the establishment of the presidium of Montalto (1586)by Pope Sixtus V. Known as la Torre, the watchtower overlooked the Val Tesino with Sibillini Mountains view.
The Gregorian Montedinove Cadastre (1724), along with the Archives of the Episcopal of Montalto Marche recorded a tower-house on the hillside of the Tesino river. In about 1850 the building was enlarged and retains that shape to present day.
The property consists of the tower-house of 330 sqm, an outbuilding of 50 sqm, a cave and about 9000 sqm of land with cypress and olive trees. The Major building has four floors and can provide up to four bedrooms, three bathrooms, one kitchen and a large living space. The outbuilding has two floors and a portico.